Autoglym Ultra High Definition Ceramic Coating
The Autoglym Ultra High Definition Ceramic Coating is our finest, most durable paint protection yet. It locks in perfect paintwork, providing the foundation for a year-round silky smooth, mirror-like finish.
The Ultra High Definition Ceramic Coating is the most durable product Autoglym have ever released. Throughout its scrupulous development, chemists have continuously advanced the formulation, to produce a ceramic coating refined to a degree of unrivalled depth of gloss. The Ultra High Definition Shampoo and Ultra High Definition Wax enhance the performance even further, increasing durability to its full potential.
When it comes to car care, the Ultra High Definition products make the perfect harmonious team. This system enables you to achieve professional results at home and makes your car care programme even easier and more enjoyable. It is the perfect apparatus to prepare your paintwork for a semi-permanent coating to bond to its surface and lock in an immaculate finish for up to 12 months.
Features & Benefits:
- Lasts for up to 12 months
- Provides a mirror-like finish
Paintwork preparation with UHD Preparation
This stage is essential for providing the perfect surface to allow UHD Ceramic Coating to fully bond to the paintwork.
- Step 1: Ensure the vehicle is clean, dry and free of contaminants. It is recommended to wash the car thoroughly with a car shampoo and remove any fallout with a fallout remover or clay bar. For the perfect finish, light scratches and swirl marks should also be removed using a suitable polish or scratch remover at this stage.
- Step 2: Thoroughly wipe down all of the paintwork with UHD Preparation to remove any existing waxes, sealants or oils still present on the surface. Apply product directly to the Preparation Cloth and then wipe over the paintwork systematically in straight lines, ensuring all areas intended to be coated are covered. Wipe away any remaining residue with a dry part of the Preparation Cloth, turning the cloth regularly to avoid saturation.Paintwork Protection with UHD Ceramic Coating
- Step 1: Before you begin, carefully plan your application process. Ideally you will want to work in 50cm x 50cm sections (average sized panel) at a time. The temperature and humidity are likely to affect the drying and curing time required. We recommend determining the optimum drying time on the first panel you apply the product to.
- Step 2: Once you apply the product it will begin to evaporate. When the product appears to have formed small beads and a film is beginning to form this is the time to buff off the product. On warmer days this will take 1-2 minutes, on cooler days 3-5 minutes. Use this first panel as your guide for the rest of the car.
- Step 3: Apply UHD Ceramic Coating in straight lines using the UHD Ceramic Coating Applicator taking care not to apply too much UHD Ceramic Coating.
- Step 4: After applying to one averaged sized panel, and allowing the appropriate curing time, buff well using the red Finishing Cloth.
- Step 5: Move onto the next panel, adding small amounts of product to the UHD Ceramic Coating Applicator if required and buff when dry.
- Step 6: Once you have coated all intended areas and buffed, change the position of the car to view the paintwork in different lighting, before performing a spot check. Re-buff any missed sections with the Finishing Cloth.
- Step 7: Finally, allow UHD Ceramic Coating to fully cure on your car for a minimum of 4 hours. During this period it should remain out of wet weather and environments with high dust or contamination.
- Step 8: Do not wash the vehicle for 24 hours after application.